How To Work While You Study In The US?



How can one work in the USA while pursuing their education to obtain higher educational degree.

Any international student migrating to the USA on a student visa has a question in his mind. Can he/she work legally on a student visa in campus or outside the campus? All individuals in the USA on F1 Visa are eligible to work on-campus initially and after completion of 9 months in the USA are eligible to work outside the campus also. The students can work using a couple of practical training options, which are termed as the Curricular Practical Training (CPT), and Optional Practical Training (OPT).

Read »

Arrisweb is general social bookmarking site where you can add your website, blog post or article. All submitted content must be compliant with our Terms http://www.arrisweb.com/terms

User login