Australia Parent Visa



People planning to migrate to Australia can opt for Australia parent visa to reside with their children, who must be either permanent residents of Australia or citizens of Australia or qualified citizens of New Zealand.
Parents, who wish to immigrate to Australia, can choose Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173) and Contributory Parent (Migrant) visa (subclass 143) visa subclasses
Parents, who have children residing in Australia, can apply for Parent (Migrant) visa (subclass 103)
Contributory Parent (Migrant) visa (subclass 143) is similar to subclass 103 with quick process rate and comparatively more cost.
Subclass 173 lets the parents to migrate temporarily for a maximum duration of two years .Parents are suggested to avail subclass 143 if they plan to migrate permanently

Read »
Created by zentora 4 weeks 2 days ago – Made popular 4 weeks 2 hours ago
Category: News   Tags:

Arrisweb is general social bookmarking site where you can add your website, blog post or article. All submitted content must be compliant with our Terms http://www.arrisweb.com/terms

User login